Traditional media seems to be a little reluctant this year to come up with real fun stuff. But in the wide world of the Internet, there are really some good jokes. An overview of what I’ve found:
- Google Buys Mozilla Foundation on MozillaNews, even with a Google press release and Google Firefox mock-up. Nice one.
- Cash-out on Digital Web Magazine where the guys announce they sold to Yahoo: Change
- Gmail "Infinity+1": And the counter keeps running. I’ll guess they just stop at 2GB (see below)
- Mozilla April Fool’s Day Roundup with a number of jokes appearing across the Web
Other amazing news that were no jokes (although they could have been):
- Gmail doubles storage to 2GB: It is true!, at the time of writing, my storage space has ‘grown’ from 1232MB to 1272MB already
- Pope is in a coma: he’s not, he’s already dead (sorry, couldn’t stop myself)